1. The information we collect
Personal data is information about the identity of a person, such as a name, address, birth date or e-mail address. They come up, for example, when you sign a contract, When ordering goods only the personal data are collected that you provide to us voluntarily. The supplied personal data will be used and processed solely for the designated purpose or within the framework of the respective business relationship. We will only disclose data to government agencies unless otherwise required by law.
2. The use of information
1. You will not need to enter information more than once;
2. You can quickly locate information, products, and services;
3. Help us create content on this site that is most relevant to you;
4. Remind you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
Registration and Ordering:
During registration, you will be prompted to provide us your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and we might also ask for your gender. These types of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we may use the personal information you provide us with to contact you.
Customer information held by the company is confidential, except:
1. When the company has your consent to share the information;
2. When disclosing your personal information to provide you with requested products and services;
3. According to legal requirements, the company has the authority to make law or comply with legal directives, but the company will provide the appropriate jurisdiction;
4. In case of emergency, to safeguard the interests of users and the public;
5. In the case, those other companies need to open, edit or disclose personal information in the situation.
Customer Service e-mail: email@example.com
We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. We use the latest in encryption technology, and all employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities.